AD-12 Breadboard is the best tool to complete the prototyping & testing for your computer or electronic circuits.
This medium sized, high-quality breadboard is great for prototyping and testing circuits, it has 5 colour coded screw terminals located at the top of the board for easy connection to a power supply. Each of these terminals can accept a 4mm banana plug, a Y-terminal or stripped wire.
It has 1mm circular holes in standard DIP spacing arranged on 10 alphanumeric grids, each grid containing 6 columns and 24 rows the board has a total of 1906 holes. Each of the grids snap lock and connect to eachother allowing circuits to be build over multiple grids. All positions are clearly labelled and at the end of every grid there are the two power rails, RED and BLACK that can be connected to the corresponding terminal connections at the top of the board. This make powering any chips or other devices at a desired voltage extremely easy.
- No soldering needed most parts plug and unplug into the board which means you can reuse all of the parts saving you time and money.
- The interconnected round holes on the board make wiring easier. You can use standard jump wires or any wire AWG # 22-30 (0.3-0.8mm) thickness.
- More interconnected tie points
- Better Structure
- More Binding Posts & Power Bus
- Easy Combination & Expansion
- Easy Insertion & Wiring
- Very Flexible for Digital & Analog Circuits