- Temperature control range: -50 ~ 110 °
- Resolution: -9.9 ~ 99.9 when the other temperature of 0.1 ° 1 °
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 °
- Control accuracy: 0.1 °
- Hysteresis accuracy: 0.1 °
- Refresh rate: 0.5 S
- Input power: DC 5V, DC 12V, DC 24V
- Measurement input: NTC (10K 0.5%) Waterproof sensor
- Output: 1 relay output, capacity = 20A 125VAC, 20A 14VDC
- Environmental requirements: -10 ~ 60 ° Humidity 20% -85%
- Specifications Size: 48.5 * 40mm
- Total power consumption: Quiescent current: ≤ 10MA Pull-in current: ≤ 65MA
– Press the + button to set the desired temperature (press and hold + – to move up and down quickly) Set the temperature of the display.
– Press SET to confirm the completion of return, then the controller automatically by setting the relay off! The Thermostat output for the 20A relay to meet a variety of high-power load, connect the control circuit, you can supply power to the thermostat, this display shows the ambient temperature
– Indicator: Flashing indicates the cooling or heating start delay. If the indicator is on, it indicates that the relay is closed
– Digital control: display LL sensor is open, please follow the instructions to connect the sensor; display HH is outside the measuring range will force the relay to disconnect the thermostat; display high temperature alarm.